It’s important when pregnant to take some time out to pamper yourself. Pregnancy massage is a relaxing and safe way to soothe aches pains incurred through the changes and extra load your body bears during pregnancy.
We recommend you wait until you are more than 12 weeks into your pregnancy before booking a pregnancy massage. Having regular massages during pregnancy can help you maintain good health.
What are the benefits of Pregnancy Massage?
- Helps to ease backache, headaches, muscle aches and pains
- Decreases pain in the pelvic/hip area
- Increases circulation and improves skin elasticity which reduces stretch marks
- Reduces stress and anxiety, which will help to stabilize hormone levels
- Reduces fatigue and assists with digestion
- Helps to reduce swelling in ankles, legs and hands
£50 for 1 hour, £75 for 1.5 hours.