Established in 1987, we are the longest standing osteopathic practice in Crystal Palace.
For 30 years Crystal Palace Osteopaths have been serving all communities in South East London, including Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley. We have patients from far and wide including Norwood, Anerley, West Norwood, South Norwood, Dulwich, Streatham, Brixton, Norbury, Penge, Sydenham, Thornton Heath, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, South Croydon, Shirley, Caterham, Purley, Forest Hill, Catford, Orpington, and Beckenham.
We have four Osteopaths who are experienced specialists able to diagnose and treat people of all ages who are experiencing a variety of health challenges including:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain and lumbago
- Knee pain
- Muscular strains, spasm and tension
- Arthritic hip and knee pain
- Sports injuries and tensions
- Ligamentous strains
- Frozen shoulder
- Minor Sports injuries
- Plantar Fascitis
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Neck related headaches and migraine
- Shoulder girdle pain
- Postural fatigue and chronic low back pain
- Tension related aches and pains
- Inability to relax
- Dizziness (cervicogenic, ie: neck related)
- Tennis Elbow
- Mothers & Children (newborn babies to teenage)
- Problems related to before and after pregnancy
- Abdominal tension related digestive problems in babies and children
- Child/baby with inability to relax
- Teenage aches and pains
- Circulatory problems
- Digestive problems
- Chest muscle tension from coughing/breathing difficulties
- Fibromyalgia and fibrositis
- Rheumatic pain
- Arthritic pain
If you are unsure whether Osteopathy is suitable for you please give us a call. Osteopaths focus on improving bodily function. Crystal Palace Osteopaths aim to help your body serve you as well and as comfortably as possible, to enable you to enjoy the best possible quality of life.
You will need to phone for an appointment before coming along. First appointments last 30-40 minutes and follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. We take a full medical history, followed by a physical examination, to enable us to make a diagnosis and then begin to treat you. You will be asked to undress to your underwear. If you are uncomfortable with this please let us know either in advance or tell the osteopath at the start of your appointment.
Osteopathic Consultation and Treatment Fee: £45.00. You don’t need a referral to see an Osteopath, although some patients are sent by their GP. Patients with private medical health insurance may need a referral letter from their GP. Please check with insurers as they have different policies. We are specialists for all leading health care insurers. If your Osteopath considers it advisable for you to have time off work he/she can give you a statutory off work certificate.
Same Day Booking Service. Please call our reception team and although availability cannot be guaranteed we will do everything possible to accommodate you. Call 0208 771 9050